Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Three very disturbed guys

I know a lot of people have already heard about the video circuiting around the Internet about two guys murdering a homeless man while another video taped it. They used a hammer and started bashing his face in, when he wouldn't die they used a screw driver to stab him and take out his intestines out then gouged his eyes out all this happened before the guy died.
After this video was leaked the three were taken to prison and the cops found out that they had done this to over 20 other people. They would pray on weak people who couldn't fight back, and they took pictures and videos of their victims.



I've been thinking about this story all day, I even tried watching the movie but it was too much. As soon as the hammer hit the guys face I looked away, it was too sick. I can't believe someone could actually do this to another person... while laughing! How do you find entertainment in something like this? There's just so many things bothering me about this, I don't know how to write it down and explain it.

Just DON'T watch the video.

Source:
http://www.ohlookaforum.com/sick-vids-f21/dnepropetrovsk-maniacs-ukraine-murder-video-guys-hammer-3guys1hammer-t102.html

No comments:

Post a Comment