Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10 year old mom

So this 10 year old girl from Spain gave birth to a little girl... Her mother is apparently delighted. They're Gypsies so it's normal for them to marry young, but it's against Romanian laws, that is where they are originally from. Well anyway the baby's daddy is 13, the little girl and the little boy separated and that's why her mom moved her and her baby to Spain. Investigators don't consider this rape so no investigation is going under way.


(this is obviously not the girl cause this is
Jamie Lynn. I just put this here so you
guys would get the idea.)

This sounds super weird... I know that if I got pregnant now my mom would not be "delighted" but to get married at 10?! Well I guess they have different beliefs so it's probably not weird for them. I'm just glad that the little girl is reportedly doing well and is happy. I just feel bad for the dad cause now that he lives in Romania and his daughter was moved to Spain with her mother and grandmother, he wont be able to see her as often, or if he doesn't have a passport, then not at all.

Source:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39989341/ns/world_news-europe/

No comments:

Post a Comment